Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kim & Tom

I met Kim and Tom a few years ago at another client's wedding and was happy to be asked to photograph their nuptials. I arrived just before Kim put on her dress, which she purchased at Natasha's Bridal.
Stunning!And yes, there was a fully stacked bar at her parents! When I saw this, I knew it was going to be a great party.
Kim and Tom were so cute giving one another sweet glances throughout their ceremony.
After they were married, we headed to Sky Meadow Country Club where we took a few outdoor portraits before heading inside for group formals. The snow made for a beautiful backdrop.
The fireplace inside was so warm and inviting. Families were pulling me aside throughout the evening to be photographed next to it.
The cake was from Jacques Fine European Pastries.
Kim and Tom both shared heartwarming dances with their parents.
Tom broke it down on the dance floor!Congratulations to a sweet couple and thanks for a great day!

No comments: